Without a strategic plan, nothing is possible to achieve whereas it's in marketing, it's in sales, it's in traditional marketing, it's in social media marketing, and even on the overall digital marketing campaign.
So, to getting the granted leads on social media and all of the digital marketing channels, What strategic social media marketing plan can grant the lead?
In this sense, we all need to set up a Pre-Strategic and Strategic Social Media Marketing Plan that grants the Leads i.e. any kind of digital media lead, social media leads.
But before expecting a granted lead and set up a Strategic Social Media Marketing Plan, we all should consider the 7 steps.
- The survey.
- Average aspects.
- Investments (calculate the cost and return).
- Efforts monitoring.
- Filtered data analysis (results after effort).
- Project re-modeling (in some cases), and continuation of that project, and monitor progress, Read more on SEOSiri Quora Space.
Let's step forward to the Strategic Social Media Marketing Plan that Grant the Leads (qualified marketing leads, qualified sales leads, and informational leads):
1. Set up business goals.
2. Identify the business goal beneficiary.
3. Highlight service/products features.
4. Targeting- Businesses, Professionals Group by Business Category.
5. Target Source Category- Where a professional, buyer, business owner (target personas) spends time on the entire web.
6. Get help to find the target source category- Govt. source (relevant department), published news, and web directories.
7. Select the target personas (one who will help to achieve your business goals) needs.
8. Marketing content on social media- To fruitfully the strategic social media marketing plan create combined content considering the above 1 to 7 steps following SEO and Social Media Marketing Guidelines.
9. SEO and Social Media Content- Publish SEO Optimized Blog posts and repurpose that elsewhere on social media where a repurposed content meets that platform's posting requirements, I.E. QA on Quora, Video content on YouTube, Stories on Instagram, Live on Facebook, etc (all posts includes landing page), find more and use as a template this social media marketing plan infographics.
10. Social Media Content- Analysis of social media engagement (published updates, scheduled posts, social media videos, social media events, social media stories) using Pixels, Google Analytics (GA), Social Media Tools (post scheduling, social media content analysis).
11. Outreach- To get the granted leads filter the analytical data insights and reach out to them to those who are showing reactions (social media content engagement, like, share, comments, message, finding store location on your social media content and on the local citation.
12. Communicate and Follow up- To reach the target buyer personas try to reach them through email, over the phone, on social media inbox, roll on a short conversation on social media posts (hi, hello), request and offer them to be subscribed in email newsletter (convert the reader to the buyer or service beneficiary) also a short interval follow-up (it's caring) them to grant the leads.
So, To get the granted leads, follow the above pre-strategic (7 steps) and these the strategic social media marketing plan (12 steps).