We the SEOs are usually run SEO Audit to analyze the websites SEO status so that we can complete the whole Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process accurately considering the client's expectations for skyrocketing of their digital content on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) and Pages (SERPs).
"SEO Audit a very first step of next-level SEO". - Momenul Ahmad
I listed below an initial SEO Audit checklist when I audited one of my fellow friend's website SEO then I found these sterilized gaps that clearly indicating for a way forward to completing the SEO tasks ASAP:
* Probelemtic Page Speed.
* Urgent needs of Sitemap creation.
* Need to implement Google's Tags and other Social Media Tags, I.e. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels.
* Insufficient Backlinks (almost zero backlinks), Steps to creating backlinks from authority sites.
* Huge amounts of Keywords Gap.
* Issues With Content: Duplicate=40%, Common = 21% (Content Growth Hacking Guide).
* Problem with Broken Link, Uncrawlable Link.
* Less Textual Content rather than HTML= 59% average up.
* Need to develop a blog.
* On-Page & Off-Page SEO Gap.
* Less Web Traffic.
* No DA & PA (domain authority and page authority).
* Indexing Issues obtained.
* Issues with keywords ranking also image, and video rank.
* Problem with Robots.txt.
* Reach Results not supported.