Let's know about digital content handling before making great content flow, following the best content strategy best practices that are onboarding in this entire content.
Digital Content Handling:
Most probably, you don't care about your digital media profile and digital content maintenance and I must be sure that you don't have any ideas and Impacts about your inactive Digital Media Profile/Digital Content, i.e., Blog, websites, B2B Profile, Citational Business IDs, Marketplace Profile, Marketplace Portfolios, Community Profile, Academic Profile, Companies Business Profile on Business Platform, Social Media Profile IDs).
Also, I must say that you don't have any ideas about the inactivity surrounding your existing content's impacts, right?
Don't worry! Let's unveil the fullest of:
- Impacts of Content Unnurture (Profiles and Posts).
- Following serialized best practices for Content creation, curation, repurposing, and content scheduling to make great content flows from scratch, Or Content strategy best practices that make great content flow.
Impacts of Content Unnurture (Profiles and Posts):
If you don't take care (regular or periodically nurturing) of your digital media profile activities (posting, existing post updating, Content Sharing) for a longer time, then Search Crawler thinks about those profile and profile activities as inactive profile activity.
As an impact, Search Console Deindex those digital media assets, especially those having aggressive link buying intent (once and then no activity) as a result, backdated (not updated for a longer time), digital media profile lost SERPs rank, DR, and PR.
Also, the web panel admin removes any inactive profile without any notice, Or prior deactivating notice.
As promised in the entrance intro, Now, let's know the best practices for Content Flow, Also try to define the answer What Content Strategy makes great Content Flow?
Follow these Content creation, curation, repurposing, and content scheduling best practices to make great content flow from scratch:
1. Content Scheduling Best Practice:
Content scheduler (self-hosted service), Social Media Post Scheduler, Digital/Content Marketing Tools.
CMS Hosted Content Scheduling Facilities.
Try a manual Content Posting Plan as per your own workflows.
But before continuing with this Content Scheduled Posting Practice, try to know first What time is the best for optimal content posting?
2. Content Creation Best Practise:
Map Content, Research content, Design content, and Optimize content (after publishing, not optimize content randomly).
3. Content Curation Best Practise:
Analyze content, Choose a content curation platform, select methods, e-mail, infographics, newsletter, etc., and get help from the Content scheduler for time-consuming.
4. Content repurposing Best Practise: To repurpose content, analyze your own and competitor's content, and before repurposing re-edit the content and give a shape (reformate) that is the best suit for you, i.e., blog post to podcasts/PDF/Newsletter/e-Book, etc.
5. Content Monitor, Research, Analysis: Closely observe content performance, research as the basis on content performance, and take action like modification, degradation, or any changes depending on content analysis, based on the content researched performances.
No doubt! Obviously, your content competitors must be jealous of you😅
Are you ready to buy my content-centric skillets, i.e., Content Marketing, Content Reporpouse, Or the overall Content Strategy?
I and my team are open but serve limits with quality content (service provide).
"You may not get less or enough appreciation for a deliveredcontent just not because of your production lacking but rather the unwillingness of a type of unappreciated people.So, never crack down on you, and never hesitate about your content quality.Just deliver, what you like, what you love, what you are an expert in because, you know! Who you are.And mind it! Your dedication will assure your existence, not someone.Focus on creativity in content creation, Stay blessed, and stay ahead. -Momenul Ahmad