Being a prominent digital marketer and the largest b2b platform LinkedIn user, I "Momenul Ahmad" felt to expect a LinkedIn appointment feature on the LinkedIn service page from LinkedIn.
But, I don't know, How do LinkedIn products, and the marketing development team acknowledge my expectation for implementing LinkedIn Appointment Link on my brand SEOSiri's Google My Business Page?
Whatever is my marketing expectations surrounding LinkedIn Appointments but the Upfront demand is integrating the Appointment link on the LinkedIn service page a productive and productivity-loaded barrel.
Momenul Ahmad's appeal for a LinkedIn appointment feature on the LinkedIn service page integrate to Google My Business Page:
Behind key strategy of LinkedIn appointment feature:
- Co-search rank to Co-intent Utilizational hookup.
- Finding/giving solutions under one platform.
- 100% utilizing the largest b2b platform (LinkedIn).
- Completing onsite actions (without leaving LinkedIn to other appointments site.
- Add a payment button (drop-down menu with other top payments getaway) on the service page to do all jobs (I prefer Payoneer cause it's a very easy solution to receive payments for me).
- Increasing LinkedIn's connection loyalty.
- Expand networking on LinkedIn.
- To give a clear relation hints to search engines between my/us websites/blog, websites content, search terms and search rank, LinkedIn Company Page, LinkedIn Service Page, an integrated LinkedIn Appointment Link on Google Page (g.page), Google My Business (GMB).